So the RV is getting finished and between now and when we pick it up in early June, I need to focus on the next 8 weeks and the big rocks I have in front of me. So in looking at the next period of time here is what I need to consider:
- Get financing all ready to go, make sure money is in the right place before the pick up trip
- finalize needed hotel and RV park reservations for the pick up trip
- Sort through the business trips I have in April and the overseas Trip in May
- Factor in the visits from family and friends in April and May
- Figure out weekend trip to see the B&B we have reserved in September for our daughter’s wedding (need to see if we want to bring the RV)
- Jonathan’s Graduation from UVA
- Finalize the pick up trip planning and build the trip spreadsheet
- Make a quick list of stuff to bring on the pick up trip (what household goods to bring is the big difference from then normal vacation planning)
- Get dealer to send me pictures of the RV when it arrives just so I can get more excited….
- Figure out Cathy’s trip to family in New England and what stuff to bring North
This type of list helps me organize my thought’s since the next 8 weeks are going to fly by and with business trips and business meeting’s, along with visits by family and friends, it is going to be quite a busy time. So to try and bring order to the chaos, we have loaded the information into Google Calendar’s that both Cathy and I can see and make sure things work.