We have finalized our trip to Pick up the RV from Sherman RV in Sherman Mississippi on 31 May 2016.
- Leave DC on Sunday the 29th of May, drive 1/2 way, stay in Knoxville, Tennessee overnight
- Drive on Monday the 30th of May to Tupelo, Mississippi stay overnight (might drop by dealer to see RV)
- Arrive at Sherman RV bright and early on Tuesday, 31 May for Delivery, all day with RV, stay in Rv that night
- Finish up at Sherman RV in Morning on Wednesday 1 June, drive to Red Bay, AL to Custom RV, Inc
- Get Braking System for Jeep, Satellite Dish and Surge Suppressor installed on Thursday, 2 June
- Leave Friday, 3 June in morning, travel to Dandridge TN, Stay at Anchor Down RV Resort
- Leave Saturday, June 4th and drive to Greenwood, VA to Misty Mountain RV Camp.
- Stay Saturday and Sunday at Misty Mountain, have Erin and Jonathan (both kids live only about 30 minutes away) come visit and see the RV. Maybe on Sunday, take a quick trip to check out the B&B we have reserved for Erin’s wedding in September.
- Leave on Monday, 6 June and Drive to DC and put RV in storage
- Set aside 7 June as a contingency day if we need it
We still need to finalize getting the RV inspected, titled and registered in MD which is no small feat and settle on a storage location near the townhouse, but we have a few weeks to get those things settled.