Quick update is the Service Facility was able to find a 180 degree twist in the hoses, somewhere under the bed. Tiffin was great in getting me piping diagrams to send to the service facility and Tuesday I got the call the Rig was fixed, a total of 6 hours was needed to find the twist @$110/hour…Tiffin will be covering the cost so not a big deal, but next time I might just figure it out and save myself the aggravation.
I went and picked up the RV, and took it to the new storage facility on Joint Base Anacostia/Bolling, now known as JBAB since it is closer to the house and cheaper. We had to wait for an opening and luckily while it was in service, one came open and we jumped on it.
Next up is some weekend camping at National Harbor, and work on Initial Deployment (full timing that starts in mid November). Still loading out the unit and working on ideas for future upgrades (solar), stay tuned….